openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are Java actions first class citizens?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 14:20:24 GMT
I ran your test for the fully qualified name after reviewing it and it
passes. Was your concern that writing the test was too hard or too coarse
grained to do?
It's true, it would be nice to just test the name resolution, as opposed
going through the entire flow and initializing/communicating with an actual
container.
If that's what you mean by "complex" - I think adding unit tests for the
Java proxy makes sense. +1

Otherwise, your test is fine. I made a small change locally just to be
paranoid.
https://github.com/rabbah/openwhisk/commit/7d6cf94fc587390ec97fe27313d352
62c38dfdc9

-r