openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Werner <jeremias.wer...@gmail.com>
Subject Reminder: Today is the next OpenWhisk “Tech. Interchange” meeting
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:40:05 GMT
Reminder:
What: Apache OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" (bi-weekly) Zoom Meeting
When: TODAY @ 11:00am EDT, 8am PDT, 3pm GMT, 5pm CEST , 3pm UTC
Where: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk <https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk>
Moderator: Christian Bickel. Thanks Christian for jumping in for me
Agenda:

1. Introduction/New faces on the call? (5 min)
2. Asking around for notable changes/updates?(5 min)
3. Topics:
   3.1 Update on controller work/optimisations/investigations (10 min)
          - General findings on throughput - Markus Thoemmes
          - Logging impact on throughput - Vadim Raskin
          - Findings on memory consumption - James Dubee
          - Latest status on scaleout - Christian Bickel
          - Akka-Clustering - Vadim Raskin / Tyson Norris
   3.2 Design proposal for LogStore SPI - Tyson (10 min)
   3.3 Work on runtimes - Carlos Santana (10 min)
   3.4 Demo of Docker for Mac - Carlos Santana (10 min)
   3.5 Short update on release process - Carlos Santana / Matt Ruttkowski (10 min)
4. Find and confirm moderator for next meeting (2 min)

Dial-In:
Or iPhone one-tap :
   US: +16465588656,,5043933185#  or +16699006833,,5043933185#
Or Telephone:
   Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
:
       US: +1 646 558 8656  or +1 669 900 6833
   Meeting ID: 504 393 3185
   International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=T4Ycc4hVdhvPkjU0ZjPjwtzOUOtbAH5W <https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=T4Ycc4hVdhvPkjU0ZjPjwtzOUOtbAH5W>

Kind regards,

Jeremias Werner

> On 21 Sep 2017, at 14:04, Jeremias Werner <jeremias.werner@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> Next week we will have the next OpenWhisk "Tech. Interchange" meeting and I'am going
to prepare the Agenda. We already got a few topics: