openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Marth <mma...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Signalling production-state of an action
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2017 18:19:25 GMT
Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the feedback.
“_” as a separator was just an example, could be anything else as well.

But IIUC your comment
“Like a boolean that the user wants a certain namespace to be treated as  "test/debug"”
you hint at an idea I like better: letting users apply properties to namespaces. (not just
by naming convention, but by storing these properties in the DB).
Did I get that right?