openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Allen <...@akrabat.com>
Subject Re: Signalling production-state of an action
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2017 18:41:26 GMT
Hi,

In general, I'm in favour of the idea of setting properties rather than any sort of convention
as it's far more flexible.

Regards,

Rob...

> On 2 Sep 2017, at 19:19, Michael Marth <mmarth@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi Carlos,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
> “_” as a separator was just an example, could be anything else as well.
>
> But IIUC your comment
> “Like a boolean that the user wants a certain namespace to be treated as  "test/debug"”
> you hint at an idea I like better: letting users apply properties to namespaces. (not
just by naming convention, but by storing these properties in the DB).

--
Development thoughts at http://akrabat.com
Daily Jotter for macOS at http://dailyjotter.com