openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Mitchell <moose...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk shell tool
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 15:59:46 GMT
With the shell, one would issue `last`. Or `last foo`. With a REPL, we have
the luxury of a flexible command structure that can be tailored to the task
at hand.

And, once you are looking at that activation, you can drill down (eg to
tree view of the sequence), or reinvoke (we can remember the input), or
reinvoke with new args, or add this action to a sequence now that you know
it works (append to myseq).

These are all plugins, so new ideas can appear as shell commands in a
matter of minutes.