openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Scheduling for follow up to improving support for UI driven use cases
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:39:27 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

I have scheduled a call on my Zoom (paid) for our use tomorrow if you like
at the 8am PDT time suggested...  here is the info:

---

Topic: Apache OpenWhisk Zoom Meeting
Time: Jul 13, 2017 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/5043933185

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,,5043933185# or
+14086380968,,5043933185#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 504 393 3185
    International numbers available:
https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=T4Ycc4hVdhvPkjU0ZjPjwtzOUOtbAH5W
---

Feel free to copy it / forward it to Slack or wherever needed.

Kind regards,
Matt