openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "David ZL Liu" <david....@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Java Client SDK
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 02:56:21 GMT
Hi,

Regarding the Java Client SDK, did you think of a Scala Client SDK? Since
they're interoperable on JVM. Or we consider
provide basic Java classes, then provide some Scala shims, so Both Java
and Scala developers would be happy.

Kind Regards,
dliu

From:   Dominic Kim <style9595@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   2017-07-11 下午 04:09
Subject:        Re: OpenWhisk Java Client SDK

Sounds great to have documents describing client SDKs.

Regarding functionalities, I think it could be a good starting point to
implement all apis in OpenWhisk API document.

http://petstore.swagger.io/?url=https://raw.githubusercontent.com/openwhisk/openwhisk/master/core/controller/src/main/resources/apiv1swagger.json

Do you have anything more in mind?

?

Thanks