openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Propose BI-WEEKLY "Technical Exchange" Zoom meeting for OpenWhisk staring next Wed. 19th
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:30:00 GMT
My main concern is that we have an agreed-upon place to host Apache
OpenWhisk related videos that are accessible in China, but need people who
understand the available web/service outlets in the region better than I
do to recommend where we host videos. My concern is that we are placing
videos in a location that I am not familiar with and it seems to be
alongside other content that is not IT (business) related.  It would be
good to have an "openwhisk account" that the PPMC could manage with
playlists (like youtube has) and not be managed in an ad-hoc manner.

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   "Ying Chun Guo" <guoyingc@cn.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   07/14/2017 04:08 AM
Subject:        Re: Propose BI-WEEKLY "Technical Exchange" Zoom meeting
for OpenWhisk staring next Wed. 19th

I have a PR[1] to add links of English videos with Chinese subtitles
from mini academy to incubator-openwhisk-external-resources.
There is no special Chinese page with only OpenWhisk contents, but I can
create a wiki page to do that, listing all links to technical exchange,
in the same website with mini academy.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

[1]