openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: terraform wskdeploy plugin demo
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:14:44 GMT
Hi David,

Great stuff! I think this work is important to show that OpenWhisk can
integrate with external deployment tooling.  Perhaps you can submit a PR
to the "incubator-openwhisk-devtools" repo. (which is likely where this
belongs alongside "docker-compose" and "node-local") and organize it to
fit into a subdirectory like "terraform".

Cheers,
Matt

On 2017-07-06 21:34 (-0500), "David ZL Liu" <d...@cn.ibm.com> wrote:
> Greetings,>
>
> I made a simple demo app for wskdeploy as a terraform plugin, so is
there >
> any one interested>
> in integrate wskdeploy or other OpenWhisk related tools to terraform?
You >
> could reference the code>
> here:https://github.com/lzbj/TerraformPlugin_Demo, thanks.>
>

> Cheers,>
> dliu>

Kind regards,
Matt Rutkowski

STSM, Master Inventor, IBM Open Cloud Technologies and Standards
Apache OpenWhisk Incubator Project Lead, Initial Committer
Chair, Lead Editor OASIS TOSCA Simple Profile WG,
Co-Chair OASIS TOSCA Interop. SC,
Founder of DMTF Cloud Audit (CADF) Standard
mrutkows@us.ibm.com,  mobile: 512-431-5002