openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lavine" <dlav...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Meeting for OpenWhisk + Kubernetes
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 15:17:57 GMT

Hey everyone,

The last meeting for OpenWhisk on Kubernetes went well, but some people
have requested for an earlier time. To help them out I would like to change
the next meeting ( Friday, July 7th) and all consecutive meetings to 9:00am
Central. If this does not work for a number of people, please respond and
maybe we can work something else out.

new meeting time: 9.00am Central
next meeting: Friday July 7th @ 9:00am (GMT-05:00) Central Time

Thanks!