openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releases of rOpenWhisk (was: Updating Package and Language versions for a kind)
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:53:51 GMT
And it would be great if this was accompanied with a good blog post
detailing the high points. To be clear, not a list of changes, PRs,
whatever. That's important - but most developers want a summarized
list of the important updates.

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 10:50 AM, James Thomas <jthomas.uk@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 on moving towards an official regular release process.
>
> This would also improve my life as a maintainer of open-source tools that
> integrate with OpenWhisk.
> The project is moving at an increasing velocity, which is a good sign 😎,
> but I'm finding it extremely difficult to keep up with changes as a
> "downstream" consumer.
>
> It would be ideal to have official releases that the providers could then
> advertise as being available on their platforms.
>
> On 14 July 2017 at 16:29, Michael Marth <mmarth@adobe.com.invalid> wrote:

Raymond Camden, Developer Advocate at IBM

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: raymondcamden