openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feed Server Questions
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 23:31:10 GMT
Hey Tim,

A feed may be implemented in any language. There are no constraints on
where it runs - ideally it is separate from the openwhisk system. One way
to think about it is that it's its own microservice - it's long running and
usually stateful. It's not always the case and when so, using serverless to
run the feed may be attractive.

-r