openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Tyson Norris <tnor...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Scheduling for follow up to improving support for UI driven use cases
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 14:43:00 GMT
I haven't heard anything - any takers for 8am  PDT July 13th call?

If not, do people want a different day, or just don't want to join the call?

We would discuss specifically:
- concurrent activation processing
- implementing support at the load balancer layer
- need the spi support PR to move forward

Thanks
Tyson

> On Jul 6, 2017, at 5:34 PM, Tyson Norris <tysonnorris@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Sure
> Dragos and I are only available at 8am PDT on July 13th, if people are not available
then, let me know and we can schedule for July 17th or later via doodle.

>> On Jul 6, 2017, at 10:24 AM, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> May I suggest creating a new thread to coordinate times to avoid polluting the discussion?
Perhaps a doodle poll is in order.

>> I likely won't be able to participate and look forward to minutes from the call and
a replay.

>> -r
>>
>>> On Jul 6, 2017, at 1:04 PM, Tyson Norris <tnorris@adobe.com.INVALID> wrote:
>>>
>>> For a call, can people make July 13 8am PDT work? I think July 17 is the next
available time slot for us.

>>> Thanks
>>> Tyson