openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PHP 7.1 support for OpenWhisk
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2017 17:15:28 GMT
This is great addition by community in addition someone recognize by the PHP community

Rodric I  mentioned the same thing to Rob, to capture while is fresh and the PR is open to
at the minimum document how to introduce a new "kind doc"(i.e. "kind.md" ) including notes
on pain points that could be streamlined, but first I would ask for the minimum to doc what's
the current state and as we improved the doc gets updated to reflect improvements. It's OK
if this doc targets committers/contributors to core

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

> On Jul 2, 2017, at 12:21 PM, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is the first action runtime contributed by the community! Kudos.
>
> I'm wondering if you have thoughts, while it's still fresh, on the effort for adding
new runtimes. Was this too much work? What could be made easier?