openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Allen <...@akrabat.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Java Client SDK
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 05:59:45 GMT
Hi,

Related to this, it would be good if the abilities of the SDKs were broadly the same. i.e.
if the Node SDK can update the parameters on a package, then the this should be possible with
the Swift, Python, Go ones too.

Maybe a centralised document on the SDKs which describe available functionality along with
code examples in all the supported languages would help to find out how feature-synchronised
they are?

Regards,

Rob...

--