发件人:"Daniel Lavine" <dlavine@us.ibm.com>
发送时间:2017-06-23 00:12:21 (星期五)
收件人: "张海勇" <zhy989@mail.ustc.edu.cn>
抄送: dev@openwhisk.incubator.apache.org
主题: Re: issue about Image danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6

Hey Zhanghaiyong,

For theses types of issues, I would open up an issue against the github repo directly so that it can be better addressed by the people who know most about that code base. Also, we would be able to integrate any code changes that might need to happen. That being said, I would take a look at these instructions https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube#configure-openwhisk. Whenever deploying Docker images --> Kubernetes Pods you should always be using the Kubernetes cli "kubectl", not Docker commands directly.

git repo: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube/issues

Thanks,

Dan Lavine

Inactive hide details for 张海勇 ---06/22/2017 07:36:07 AM---Hi Daniel Lavine,   I am a learner about deploying openwhisk on张海勇 ---06/22/2017 07:36:07 AM---Hi Daniel Lavine, I am a learner about deploying openwhisk on kubernetes, when I run the script