openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lavine" <dlav...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Meeting for OpenWhisk + Kubernetes
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 20:48:10 GMT

Thanks everyone who joined on the Kubernetes + OpenWhisk meeting. If you
were not able to attend we have uploaded meeting notes and links to to
video recordings. Unfortunately my laptop encountered an error and
restarted during the meeting so there are two videos. The one to watch
first is zoom_0 and then zoom_1.

meeting notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/OpenWhisk+on+Kube
+Meeting+Notes