openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Requested new "low hanging fruit" (i.e., "lhf") label for Issues
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2017 13:02:56 GMT
At ApacheCon many developers approached as us asking "where/how do we get
started Contributing to OW?"; we discussed introucing a new Issue label
for "low hanging fruit" that we could point new developers to which would
include lower-priority/learning Issues for them to start with.

To add this label across all active repos., I submitted the following
ticket to infra.: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-14318

The actual label would be "lhf" once it gets created and hope we can make
good use of it once it is active.  Will add that to our CWIKI
documentation once enabled as well.

Kind regards,
Matt