openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk, Kubernetes, what was learned and where we would like to go next.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 19:58:39 GMT
Unfortunately, when we opened up "comments" (site-wide permissions only)
we got inundated with spam...  I haveno problem with adding giving people
edit access and suffer the overhead.  Just need their Apache ID...

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   "Daniel Lavine" <dlavine@us.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   06/08/2017 12:42 PM
Subject:        Re: OpenWhisk, Kubernetes, what was learned and where we
would like to go next.

Hey Ben,

I was thinking that it would be easiest for everyone to just make edits
comments on the wiki page. That way everything is just in one place and
people will not need to go back and forth between the email thread/wiki
page. But, if we need to grant privileges to everyone that wants to edit
the page that is also quite annoying. This is my first time using the
Apache wiki pages. It would be great if there are ways to grant privileges
on specific pages so anyone can comment. For now, I guess I'm alright just
giving privileges to people who wish to contribute, unless there is a mass
number of people asking for requests to edit. Then we can do something
else.

Dan Lavine

"Matt Rutkowski" ---06/08/2017 09:54:01 AM---Hi Ben, I believe that I just
gave you permissions to add pages, comments and