openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lavine" <dlav...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk, Kubernetes, what was learned and where we would like to go next.
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 17:41:52 GMT

Hey Ben,

I was thinking that it would be easiest for everyone to just make edits
comments on the wiki page. That way everything is just in one place and
people will not need to go back and forth between the email thread/wiki
page. But, if we need to grant privileges to everyone that wants to edit
the page that is also quite annoying. This is my first time using the
Apache wiki pages. It would be great if there are ways to grant privileges
on specific pages so anyone can comment. For now, I guess I'm alright just
giving privileges to people who wish to contribute, unless there is a mass
number of people asking for requests to edit. Then we can do something
else.

Dan Lavine