openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai" <pde...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Slack Chat Bot for OpenWhisk Developers
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2017 18:45:57 GMT

Hi Everyone,

We had an idea to ease accessibility and archive slack conversations for
OpenWhisk developers so that they can refer back to messages they might
have missed. I am trying to make this idea go live using OpenWhisk itself
just like Drinking Our Own Champagne. I am working on an application to
post slack messages to OpenWhisk dev list and would like to get your input
on my proposal. I have collected design details on cwiki and it will be
great if you can help me improvise it.

Cheers
Priti

P.S.