openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Lavine" <dlav...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: issue about Image danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 16:12:21 GMT
Hey Zhanghaiyong,

For theses types of issues, I would open up an issue against the github
repo directly so that it can be better addressed by the people who know
most about that code base. Also, we would be able to integrate any code
changes that might need to happen. That being said, I would take a look at
these instructions
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube#configure-openwhisk
. Whenever deploying Docker images --> Kubernetes Pods you should always be
using the Kubernetes cli "kubectl", not Docker commands directly.

git repo: https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube/issues

Thanks,

Dan Lavine