openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk CLI separation from openwhisk repo: status and help
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 23:29:05 GMT
This is great progress on CLI, Vincent

It's very important to do it in this way to keep quality on both backend
API and CLI

It's going be a bit annoying to keep duplicates code and tests between repos

But it's key to have tests on the REST API independent of the client side,
we have a few client side libraries for the API golang, JavaScript, python,
etc.

We need the help from folks on best practices and implementation for the
two go packages base library and CLI/cobra

-- Carlos