openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Red Hat and Apache OpenWhisk
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2017 07:35:56 GMT
Absolutely. And maybe also in the community development section of the board report ?

Regards
Felix

Am 31.05.2017 um 23:38 schrieb Andreas Nauerz <andreas.nauerz@de.ibm.com<mailto:andreas.nauerz@de.ibm.com>>:

Hey Ben et al,

welcome on board.

By the way:
If someone from RedHat sends me a logo I can add it to here asap: <http://openwhisk.org/supporters>
http://openwhisk.org/supporters
I also think it may make sense to inform the world about this collaboration via a short blog
post to be added under our medium.com<http://medium.com> channel: https://medium.com/openwhisk
- thoughts?

Thanks.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Andreas Nauerz

Technical Product Manager |Master Inventor | Member TEC Central Region
IBM Cloud, Bluemix
________________________________

Phone:  +49-7034-643-2954        IBM Deutschland

E-Mail: andreas.nauerz@de.ibm.com<mailto:andreas.nauerz@de.ibm.com>      Schoenaicher
Str. 220
                 71032 Boeblingen
                 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina
Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294