openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started With IntelliJ
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2017 14:20:33 GMT
Hi Timothy

  See if the following blog post would help.
https://medium.com/openwhisk/how-to-contribute-to-openwhisk-6164c54134a6
 It contains an IntelliJ section

Probably we should have such documentation in the repo.

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

> On Jun 23, 2017, at 1:40 PM, Farkas, Timothy (GE Digital) <timothy.farkas@ge.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I’m starting to play around with the Openwhisk source code. I can build, and run Openwhisk
locally, however, I can’t seem to get IntelliJ’s code navigation tools to play nice with
the code base. I am wondering if other people using IntelliJ have gotten things to work, or
if another IDE is recommended? I’m guessing I’m missing something obvious ☺