openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From 张海勇 <zhy...@mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Subject Re: Re: issue about Image danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 02:02:35 GMT
Hi Daniel Lavine,

Because there is no log if I run "TRAVIS_KUBE_VERSION=v1.5.6 ./build.sh" , I think the container
run a moment and exit.
so I try two methods :

methods 1:
To run "docker run danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6 /incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube/configure/configure.sh".
The log shows that the cli kubectl does not run successfully.
Log :"The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify the right
host or port?"

methods 2:
$docker run -itd danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6 /bin/bash
$docker attach cdce945572f3(danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6)
enter the container and run cli "kubectl get po", the error is the same as the method 1

  root@cdce945572f3:/# kubectl get po
  The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify the right host
or port?

the CLI kubectl does not run correctly in the container not in the localhost kernel.

Question:
1. If I build the kube environment in the image(danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6) , Should the
error be fixed ?
2. Is the couchdb configured in the container or in the localhost kernel, or both are ok ?