openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From 张海勇 <zhy...@mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Subject issue about Image danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 12:36:00 GMT
Hi Daniel Lavine,

  I am a learner about deploying openwhisk on kubernetes, when I run the script

    $TRAVIS_KUBE_VERSION=v1.5.6 TRAVIS_ETCD_VERSION=v3.0.14 ./setup.sh
    $TRAVIS_KUBE_VERSION=v1.5.6 ./build.sh
    $kubectl -n openwhisk logs configure-openwhisk-xxxxx

    there is no log , then I download the image whisk_config:v1.5.6, and  run

    $docker run danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6  /incubator-openwhisk-deploy-kube/configure/configure.sh

    and noted that  the command kubectl did not run successfully, the log is as below:

    The connection to the server localhost:8080 was refused - did you specify the right host
or port?

    so  I think  the kubernetes environments in the image (danlavine/whisk_config:v1.5.6)
 is not complete.

   need you to confirm , thanks !

Best regards,
zhanghaiyong