openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Farkas, Timothy (GE Digital)" <timothy.far...@ge.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started With IntelliJ
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:53:10 GMT
Thanks Carlos! Will take a look.

Tim

On 6/25/17, 7:20 AM, "Carlos Santana" <csantana23@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Timothy

      See if the following blog post would help.
    https://medium.com/openwhisk/how-to-contribute-to-openwhisk-6164c54134a6
     It contains an IntelliJ section

    Probably we should have such documentation in the repo.

    - Carlos Santana
    @csantanapr

    > On Jun 23, 2017, at 1:40 PM, Farkas, Timothy (GE Digital) <timothy.farkas@ge.com>
wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I’m starting to play around with the Openwhisk source code. I can build, and run
Openwhisk locally, however, I can’t seem to get IntelliJ’s code navigation tools to play
nice with the code base. I am wondering if other people using IntelliJ have gotten things
to work, or if another IDE is recommended? I’m guessing I’m missing something obvious
☺