openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [INFRA-13014] openwhisk.io transfer
Date Tue, 30 May 2017 15:20:38 GMT
The domain that IBM/Andreas owns is openwhisk.org not openwhisk.io

I think that ASF don't want to be in business of owning the burden of a $60
monthly bill to pay for openwhisk.org domain name registration.

My interpretation of the INFRA issue is that we need to redirect
openwhisk.org to openwhisk.incubator.apache.org

We will do the a redirect once we have the webstite deploy via Jenkins to
openwhisk.incubator.apache.org which I created an INFRA ticket for this
work.

I will update the INFRA ticket 13014

--Carlos