openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: white-listing @apache.org for slack
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:38:36 GMT
I can give admin access to anyone that wants to help out and moderate and
be vigilante on Slack.
Rodric and me are the only admins right now.

Users as always don't need admin to implement integrations, or use the
Slack API if they want to use it to integrated with OpenWhisk or what ever
system they want.
Just ping us in Slack if you have any suggestions once you join.

--Carlos