openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai"<pritidesai1...@gmail.com>
Subject Introducing Priti Desai
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 01:24:47 GMT
Hello all,

My name is Priti Desai. I have been working on OpenWhisk project since April 2016. I first
started evangelizing OpenWhisk by blogging about its architecture, deployment, and its real
world use cases. Now, I would like to be part of the team and contribute some code to the
project.

I joined IBM in September 2015 and was an OpenStack contributor before moving onto OpenWhisk.
As an OpenStack engineer, I specialized in IAC (Identity and Access Control) and Security.

Outside of my day job at IBM, I am an Art Entrepreneur, designing and decorating homes with
hand painted custom fine art.

I am very excited and looking forward to be part of OpenWhisk family.

Cheers
Priti