openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai"<pritidesai1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Functions to receive GitHub pull request updates on Slack
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2017 22:31:41 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have the pull request created for this bot here:

https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-GitHubSlackBot/pull/1/files

Please feel free review the code and send feedback.

Cheers
Priti

On 2017-02-10 14:32 (-0800), Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com> wrote:
> Justin and Preti I created the openwhisk-tutorials [1] repo for tutorials/examples that
we wish to maintain and support including Travis testing.

> Feel free to submit a PR create a folder for the app and update the main readme with
a link to it.

> I just took a look and that repo name should have "tutorials" in plural. It also contains
a web app to run interactive CLI tutorial.

> Any tutorials that have step by step for users should go in that repo, we can evaluate
in the future if they deserved their own repo.

> [1] https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-tutorial
>

> - Carlos Santana
> @csantanapr
>
> > On Feb 10, 2017, at 3:07 PM, Priti Desai <pritidesai1982@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks Felix, I have pull requests attached here for review:
> > https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-playground/pulls
> >
> > Cheers
> > Priti
> >
> >> On 2017-02-10 10:26 (-0800), Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@adobe.com> wrote:

> >> Hi Priti
> >>
> >> This sounds interesting, indeed.
> >>
> >> Unfortunately it seems that your URLs point to a restricted/private repository
which is not readily accessible.

> >> I suggest you create an issue for the appropriate openwhisk repository, probably
https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-playground and attach a pull-request. Important is
that the JS files have the Apache-required license header.