openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: GitHub <-> Apache setup using GitBox stuck "MFA Status" remains "empty" after 6 hours
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:31:49 GMT
BTW, please enable 2-factor auth in your GitHub account
(settings->security), be sure to save the device codes for recovery and on
the page where they are displayed, click one of the buttons "copy", etc.
which will enable another button that actually says "enable".  Return to
settings->security to see a green checkmark there (then wait for GitBox 20
mins. minimum).

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   "Ying Chun Guo" <guoyingc@cn.ibm.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   02/21/2017 08:24 AM
Subject:        Re: GitHub <-> Apache setup using GitBox stuck "MFA
Status" remains "empty" after 6 hours

Well, I might be a little ahead. I got an  invitation in Github to join
ASF organization. I accepted  the invitation. Now my MFA status changed
from empty to a red cross.

" Write access suspended. Please make sure you are a part of the ASF
Organisation on GitHub and have 2FA enabled. Visit id.apache.org and set
your GitHub ID to be invited to the org. "

I have joined ASF organization. I have my GitHub ID set  via
id.apache.org.  Do I need to enable 2FA by myself? Or do I just wait  ?
Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)