openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Priti Desai" <pde...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Introducing Priti Desai
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 18:59:53 GMT

Hello all,

My name is Priti Desai. I have been working on OpenWhisk project since
April 2016. I first started evangelizing OpenWhisk by blogging about its
architecture, deployment, and its real world use cases. Now, I would like
to be part of the team and contribute some code to the project.

I joined IBM in September 2015 and was an OpenStack contributor before
moving onto OpenWhisk. As an OpenStack engineer, I specialized in IAC
(Identity and Access Control) and Security.

Outside of my day job at IBM, I am an Art Entrepreneur, designing and
decorating homes with hand painted custom fine art.

I am very excited and looking forward to be part of OpenWhisk family.

Cheers
Priti