openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject GitHub <-> Apache setup using GitBox stuck "MFA Status" remains "empty" after 6 hours
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:14:06 GMT
Followed Carlos' instructions to allow cross authentication  between My
GitHub account and my Apache Account.  Both the Apache Account box and
GitHub box indicate all is  OK with a big green checkmark; yet the last
box "MFA Status" remains empty/blank.

How do I fix?  I see Carlos has "write access granted" and below these 3
checkbox areas it lists the repos. (for openwhisk) that he has been
granted write access to.

What do I do to correct?

Kind regards,
Matt