openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Functions to receive GitHub pull request updates on Slack
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:28:16 GMT
I am really glad that you have worked with Justin to share what/how we use
Slack in tracking CD/CI processes for OW itself as its own package for
others to leverage under Apache.  Of course, I fully endorse getting this
"building block" package in a repo. if no one objects.

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   "Priti Desai" <pritidesai1982@gmail.com>
To:     <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   02/10/2017 04:07 PM
Subject:        Re: OpenWhisk Functions to receive GitHub pull request
updates on Slack

Yup, its Justin's baby. I have refactored this app to use new "openwhisk"
library and beautified it so that we can share it in public. I am trying
to pull code out of his own repo with a blog post so that it can be shared
outside of IBM.

Cheers
Priti

https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-external-resources#applications
> > [2] http://openwhisk.org
> >
> > --Carlos
> >

> >> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 1:22 PM Priti Desai <pdesai@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I was working on some functions that uses OpenWhisk and had an idea
to add
> >> it as a package. Here is its description:
> >>
> >> This package is about demonstrating how OpenWhisk project developers
are
> >> using OpenWhisk functions to
> >> improve its own Continuous Development and Integration (CD/CI)
processes.

https://github.ibm.com/bjustin/OWGitSlackBot/blob/master/find_delayed_prs.js

https://github.ibm.com/bjustin/OWGitSlackBot/blob/master/post_to_slack.js