openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: GitHub <-> Apache setup using GitBox stuck "MFA Status" remains "empty" after 6 hours
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:54:15 GMT
OK I just got an email with the subject "<xxx> added you to the The Apache
Software Foundation team openwhisk committers" and another email saying
that I am following the "tutorial project".

BUT when I go back to GitBox (setup) everything is now unchecked.

HOWEVER, when I goto the "tutorials" repo. I can assign labels on new
Issues.

So I think I am set (despite GitBox being reset)?

Kind regards,
Matt