openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Ying Chun Guo" <guoyi...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: GitHub <-> Apache setup using GitBox stuck "MFA Status" remains "empty" after 6 hours
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:23:02 GMT
Well, I might be a little ahead. I got an  invitation in Github to join ASF organization. I
accepted  the invitation. Now my MFA status changed from empty to a red cross.

" Write access suspended. Please make sure you are a part of the ASF Organisation on GitHub
and have 2FA enabled. Visit id.apache.org and set your GitHub ID to be invited to the org.
"

I have joined ASF organization. I have my GitHub ID set  via id.apache.org.  Do I need to
enable 2FA by myself? Or do I just wait  ?
Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

-----"Matt Rutkowski" <mrutkows@us.ibm.com> wrote: -----
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
From: "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutkows@us.ibm.com>
Date: 02/21/2017 10:12PM
Subject: Re: GitHub <-> Apache setup using GitBox stuck "MFA Status" remains "empty"
after 6 hours

My INFRA ticket was returned (tennis match now perhaps) that reiterates
the instructions I already followed, but also says that I need "an
invitation from the Apache GitHub org.) whic I thought was part of the 3rd
box's step...  he implied I should have gotten an email with the
invitation, but have not as of 21 hours later.

We will see what the response is.

Kind regards,
Matt