openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action Required for Committers: Transferring Github Repositories
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:01:33 GMT
It look like some had trouble because they didn't have 2FA enable on their
Github account

I adjusted the steps and documented them on the wiki
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Accessing+Apache+GitHub+as+a+Committer

Here is a copy for your convenience:

   1. Verify you have a Github id enable with 2FA
   https://help.github.com/articles/securing-your-account-with-two-factor-authentication-2fa/
   2. Enter your Github id into your Apache id profile
   https://id.apache.org/ (Wait for an email inviting you to Apache Github
   Organization and accept invitation)
   3. Verify you are part of the Github team "Apache Committers"
   https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/apache-committers
   4. Merge your Apache and GitHub accounts using GitBox
   https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/
   5. You should get invited to Github team "openwhisk committers"
   https://github.com/orgs/apache/teams/openwhisk-committers