openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Functions to receive GitHub pull request updates on Slack
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:42:15 GMT
Hi Priti Desai

  From your description this sound like a good solution/app to have as
sample app in company with a blog post

I don't think it fits as a building block package, it looks you are already
using from of the packages in the catalog to compose the app/solution.

I can only go by what you describe as the github repository links you share
they look like private repository maybe the IBM Github Enterprise server.
And this is not publicly available.

I recommend to create a repo under your user id in github to share the app
and do a blog post, we then can added to the repo we list all the awesome
tools and samples the OpenWhisk Community is doing and sharing [1].

We link to this repo from the OpenWhisk website [2]

[1] https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-external-resources#applications
[2] http://openwhisk.org

--Carlos