openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenWhisk Functions to receive GitHub pull request updates on Slack
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 22:32:03 GMT
Justin and Preti I created the openwhisk-tutorials [1] repo for tutorials/examples that we
wish to maintain and support including Travis testing.

Feel free to submit a PR create a folder for the app and update the main readme with a link
to it.

I just took a look and that repo name should have "tutorials" in plural. It also contains
a web app to run interactive CLI tutorial.

Any tutorials that have step by step for users should go in that repo, we can evaluate in
the future if they deserved their own repo.

[1] https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-tutorial

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr

> On Feb 10, 2017, at 3:07 PM, Priti Desai <pritidesai1982@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks Felix, I have pull requests attached here for review:
> https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-playground/pulls
>
> Cheers
> Priti
>
>> On 2017-02-10 10:26 (-0800), Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@adobe.com> wrote:

>> Hi Priti
>>
>> This sounds interesting, indeed.
>>
>> Unfortunately it seems that your URLs point to a restricted/private repository which
is not readily accessible.

>> I suggest you create an issue for the appropriate openwhisk repository, probably
https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk-playground and attach a pull-request. Important is
that the JS files have the Apache-required license header.