openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Gruno"<humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do we fix the website link from our project page?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2017 08:40:44 GMT

On 2017-01-23 22:20 (+0100), "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutkows@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Visited our project page here:
>
> https://projects.apache.org/project.html?openwhisk
>
> The link to the website is: http://openwhisk.incubator.apache.org/
>
> which of course does not exist.  Would like to point it to our:
> http://openwhisk.org/
>
> Who has ability to change this?

You are required to have a web site openwhisk.incubator.apache.org for the developers of Apache
OpenWhisk (Incubating). You may choose to have the same web site for users and devs, but there
must be a site for people wishing to contribute to the project, and it must adhere to the
general web site guidelines. openwhisk.org is not hosted/owned by the ASF and violates just
about every incubator policy out there - we will not be pointing to that until those issues
have been fixed.