openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How do we fix the website link from our project page?
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:51:03 GMT
Hi Isabel,

Could you open issues against the openwhisk.github.io repo. for each of
the changes you would like to see made and link them back here?

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Isabel Drost-Fromm <isabel@isabel-drost-fromm.de>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org, Daniel Gruno <humbedooh@apache.org>
Date:   01/27/2017 02:33 AM
Subject:        Re: How do we fix the website link from our project page?

Some specific issues I see with the content of the site even if it was
hosted under the correct URL:

You list partners, who are those? Apache is supposed to be neutral, so
this looks highly suspicious to me. You can have a who we are page listing
individual committer names and affiliation if needed. Committers
participate as individuals, so people come first, the organisation behind
them doesn't matter. See

https://community.apache.org/contributors/

Same thing goes for the events page. You can have that, but must make
clear that you are not affiliated to those events not specially endorsing
them as opposed to other potentially related events not listed.

One note: the navigation links at the bottom aren't in line with those at
the top.

I have a hard time understanding the difference between developers,
service integrators and contributors.

What seems strange: this site seems to be more like a shiny every portal
to your github docs? Clicking through that made it feel patchy.

Isabel

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit K-9 Mail
gesendet.