openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: sending notifications to commits mailing list
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 16:18:31 GMT
Hi Felix,

Yes, agree... bumping our heads on this any longer is wasteful if we are
moving forward to advantage existing infra. tools.

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>
To:     "dev@openwhisk.apache.org" <dev@openwhisk.apache.org>
Date:   01/30/2017 10:13 AM

Hi Felix,

I tried subscribing, forgot to mentioned that it didn't work.

Yes I prefer all commits notifications to commits@ to be setup by INFRA

I think after we move all the repos under the Apache github org the repos
will be under the management of INFRA and opening the request at that time
will make more sense.

--Carlos