openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: How do I get permission to edit our project page?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2017 22:15:12 GMT
I agree, the .org website should be the place/launching pad/once-stop-shop
for all project related info.

From:   Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   01/05/2017 02:26 PM
Subject:        Re: How do I get permission to edit our project page?

I don't do it as often, but I can do the SVN work to edit and point to the
website and wiki, or just the website, and the website points to the wiki

IMHO everything including content, files, graphic resources, should be
under the website (easy to find/search, share, etc..), even how to get
started or ways to contribute, for project related things a wiki is also
good for project organization/management related things.