openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Nauerz" <andreas.nau...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Hi, my name is...
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 12:43:31 GMT
Hello,

my name is Andreas Nauerz.

I am a Technical Product Manager in the Cloud business unit at IBM. In
this role I am acting as a cross-functional team leader and client &
partner advocate. Together with colleagues from design, development,
marketing, and research etc., I define products (and their
capabilities/features) to be build and help to manage their development,
launch, promotion, and ongoing improvement. Prior to this position I have
been working as a Software Engineer and Software Architect after having
joined IBM as a university hire. I have studied Computer Science and Law
and did my PhD in the former where I was focusing on topics like user- and
context modeling & recommender systems.

OpenWhisk is one of the most exciting projects I have ever been part of
and it makes me happy and proud to have been given the chance to work
together with so many enthusiastic, motivated and brilliant people. For me
Serverless Computing in general and OpenWhisk in particular has the
potential to become a real game changer for cloud-native application
development and it is simply exciting to be part of its development.

Currently I am most interested in learning from all of you - actually from
anyone, be it developers, clients, or partners - about use-cases,
scenarios, requirements, ideas, etc. to make OpenWhisk even better.
So if you want to chat about your ideas etc. pp. do not hesitate to
reach-out at any time.
My one and only goal is to help making OpenWhisk a success.

In my current role I am also traveling a lot attending many of the key
conferences in the field of Serverless Computing.
So it's very likely that you can meet my in person if you attend
conferences like the upcoming Serverless Conference in Austin in April
2017.

In my spare time I love to do sports (even though I am doing too less
sports these days - and my scale keeps telling me about this every single
day *g), esp. running, biking, badminton, and team handball. I am also
interested in photography, good movies, and cooking.

I'm looking forward to working with all of you in order to build an
competetive open serverless engine and a strong and rich ecosystem of
event producers and consumers.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Andreas Nauerz

Technical Product Manager | Master Inventor | Member TEC Central Region
IBM Cloud, Bluemix

Phone:
+49-7034-643-2954
 IBM Deutschland

E-Mail:
andreas.nauerz@de.ibm.com
 Schoenaicher Str. 220

 71032 Boeblingen

 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294