openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Review our Wiki's landing page
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:32:25 GMT
I have added lots of basic info to our Confluence Wiki's home or landing
page. Please review the contents and let me know if there are any
changes/corrections needed or additional info. we should provide.  My
intent was to not duplicate other info. that can be found elsewhere (such
as how to become a Contributor/Committer) and provide links where
possible, but also strike a balance where the person reading it can know
they are in the correct place and where to "go next" (typically assumed to
be a developer as a potential contributor).

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Matt