openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com>
Subject proposed CREDITS.txt for donated repos. please feedback
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 20:35:56 GMT
I am putting together a CREDITS.txt file for inclusion in the current
repos. so that we may adopt the Apache headers for all code files.  It is
based upon other Apache projects (wording and format).

Please review at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Project+CREDITS+proposal

and provide comment/feedback here.  Would like to adopt in the next couple
of days as we move GitHub orgs.  We can make edits via GitHub (issues) at
any time, but want to get all our expected chores done ASAP.

Kind regards,
Matt