openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Fink <fink.step...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some messages from @adobe going to spam?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2017 21:57:29 GMT
I can confirm — I’ve experienced the same problem (gmail moving to spam).

> On Jan 11, 2017, at 4:55 PM, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> here's a screenshot if it's helpful - turns out I've missed at least 4 emails to dev
list so far.

> -r
>

> On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 4:53 PM, Rodric Rabbah <rodric@gmail.com <mailto:rodric@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> I inadvertently found out I missed two replies to the dev list from Dragos and Michael
when Matt responded to the same thread. I checked my spam folder and gmail claims the two
messages were marked as spam because: "It has a from address in adobe.com <http://adobe.com/>
but has failed adobe.com <http://adobe.com/>'s required tests for authentication."

> I'm not sure if there's anything to be done about this on Adobe's side - seems odd to
me. But heads up to others who might have a similar issue and might be missing replies.