openwhisk-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Rutkowski"<mrutkow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting up an official Slack domain for openwhisk
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2016 16:13:40 GMT
I will repost my question to the "infra" email list... it seems another project has done this
as indicated and would like to replicate...

Regards,
-Matt

On 2016-12-12 08:28 (-0600), Felix Meschberger <fmeschbe@adobe.com> wrote:
> Techno: Yes, I’d think infra are the guys to talk to. You might want to start with
users(a)infra(dot)apache(dot)org and be ready to fill a JIRA ticket

> Community: I agree with Bertrand. This mailing list is the ulitmate channel. So if something
does not happen here, it didn’t. And while Slack is not really forcibly synchronous (as
opposed to Jabber and IRC), free Slack has a limit of the number of past messages you see.
But then: Would there be an option to forward messages (or digests) from Slack to the mailing
list ?